Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Making Books


Hello. Today I am putting together a little book of a poem that I wrote. Why you ask? Well because on Sunday November the 27th between 10 am and 5 pm, I am going to be participating in a wonderful show. It is the 20th annual Book Arts Fair that will be held in the Great Hall at The Ontario College of Art (100 McCaul Street in Toronto). If you are in Toronto I do urge you to come out. It is an exhibition of work (with stuff to buy too) featuring the work of artists, printmakers, bookbinders and others involved in the creating of hand made books! Sounds good, does it not? Yes I am glad you agree. It is a wonderful show, each year I am so delighted by it, so smitten with the hand made + books, really could you ask for more. Please do come if you can.

The picture at the top is one of the pages of my new little offering entitled,
"Today....I am Doris"

No comments:

Blog Archive