Thursday, December 30, 2004

oh the humanity

It occured to me today that I am a bit of an intense people watcher. I honestly never forget a face. I even age people in my mind, once in my 20's I recognized a woman who was in my public school a year ahead of me. I remembered her name and went on to tell her, that I knew her when I was in grade 2. Usually after revealing such facts people are a little freaked, it is my particular party trick, remembering faces. Sometimes something touches me so deeply on these people watching forays, I explain it with this phrase, "oh the humanity is killing me". What I mean by this is the mundane, tender, madness, ordinary, extraordinary minutae of life and people just slays me it is at once so gorgeous and grotty and true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Siding for Your Home..Great new Web Site on composite siding If you are looking for composite siding We can help....... Visit ud today at http://allhousesiding.com/home.pl?ceda=seamless&stucco=off

Anonymous said...

Handy man and Repairmen

Can You Fix this and Can you fix that well

'are home improvements tax deductable' Advice at http://good-remodeling.com/wood.pl?expert=remodeling . If you are Looking for 'are home improvements tax deductable' Then Here it is

Blog Archive