Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Dental Work

today this tuesday was special i went to the dentist. I like the dentist. I have good teeth, but I do tend to get a build up of plaque. So because my husband currently has health insurance that covers my teeth I go regulary to get em cleaned. I feel a little like a grateful hippo, being picked away at by some gentle bird. Symbiotic. I listen to easy listening music leaned back and hear little snippets of wonderful mundane family tales from my dentist. My dentist and his receptionist are not glamourous people. I like them, they seem authentic, good at their jobs and without gimics. Once I had a dentist that I told I didn't want certain work performed, he told me all sorts of rot about how dangerous a decision this was and made me sign a waver leaving him free of charges I may lay against him when my teeth fell out, certain teeth needed immediate attention I was told. I told him that most things I do, I do slowly. I said "I rot slowly." He hadn't an answer for this, years and years later those same said teeth that needed attention are still very well. Okay I did a little mental heal, focus work, you know sending my teeth good vibes and all that, so I was thankful for the heads up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Plano Cosmetic Dentist ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to biking and Plano Cosmetic Dentist with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...www.sanford-dds.com

Anonymous said...

I was just browsing around the blogs and came across this one just thought i'd say thanks for the info...,Beverly Hills Laser Tooth Whitening

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Canary Wharf Dentist ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to biking and Canary Wharf Dentist with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.sanford-dds.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent Article. I am going to tell my friends and family about this web site. Perhaps you will want to take a look at my blog and give me an idea how to improve it.

Blog Archive