Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Open Book


book of love heart pierced, originally uploaded by Kim's Suitcase.


Wayzgoose is this weekend. Me and my books of love are ready to go! I am so looking forward to this event, now in it's 30th year. Last year was my first time seeing the show, this year I am dee-lighted to be a participant. My friend James of 2X4 to the forehead, will be there with his wonderful stuff as well as the very talented Shannon Gerrard.

Wayzgoose is an annual book arts fair in Grimsby Ontario.
The show is on Saturday April 26th 2008
from 9-5pm

More information can be found at

www.town.grimsby.on.ca

Please come by and say 'hello'.

1 comment:

dani said...

just wanted to write a little note thanking you because you were my very first blog experience. in fact, i discovered the "blog world" through kim's suitcase. by pure chance. a very long time ago. and your work is a true inspiration, even as far as in switzerland. it has been a "pleasure" meeting you. dan

Blog Archive