Tuesday, June 26, 2007

martha stewart speaks to me in my dreams


Please, thanks #1, originally uploaded by Kim's Suitcase.


martha stewart took me over to the home of an extremly wealthy friend.

in order to further get into the house there was a humungos waterfall
let's say the same size as niagara falls

i was to say the least taken aback
the deluge would kill
or would it..

martha was very encouraging
told me it was just an illusion,
a security device and to walk through it
'just walk through it'
said martha, gently guiding me with one arm around my shoulder

i was really frightened
seriously
a water fall the size of niagara
but with martha's kind words and gently but firm persuasion
i did just that

'oh my god' i exclaimed it was just an illusion....

****

great news by the way,
i have recently been told i have been accepted into the christmas
one of a kind show here in toronto....


oh martha give me strenght!!

No comments:

Blog Archive