Monday, January 31, 2005

vintage catwalk


vintage catwalk
Originally uploaded by Kim's Suitcase.
as part of www.loobylu.com a month of softies, may I introduce a feline of fine tuning, Rose Sweetwater. Rose was discovered at the Kreskie's lunch counter where she was singing to her strawberry milkshake. She is currently employed by the International Feline Dance Consortium, where she composes many fine songs and joyous melodies. She has been known to strut her stuff for the odd charity fashion show, but prefers to be behind the scenes as she is a triffle shy. Rumor has it that she is dating a handsome young elephant, yellow in colour but not nature named Bertram.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kim!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my illustration friday illio regarding gluttony (my huge makeup collection). I like to collect things....makeup being one of them...I wish I had enough time to wear all the makeup that I have but unfortunately...life takes over. It's a good thing you cannot relate to being a glutton for makeup....it's very hard on the wallet. :)

I just wanted to say that I love your submission to loobylu's month of softies...your cat is adorable and so sweet looking. I love the mismatched eyes. I have submitted a cat too but had a few stuffing and sewing problems with mine.

christine
girlio
http://livejournal.com/~sugarwater
http://www.girlio.com

mati rose said...

darling. i love your quirky humor, too.

Cin said...

that Bertram is one lucky pachyderm, I may be jealous.

Blog Archive