Sunday, April 25, 2010

many many thanks



Thank you to all that came to say hello and visited me and my wares yesterday at Wayzgoose.

The day was bright sunny and very very hand made bookish which was indeed grand!

A special thank you to Tamara who loaned me her awesome poetry dispensing machine ,the famed Verse-o-Matic. Thank you to my pal Krissy who helped me get it home. I was delighted to fill the Verse-o-Matic with Kim's Suitcase products especially tiny little books with Japanese paper covers. The use of the vending machine was particularly exciting as when I was a wee girl I happened to take a spin on such a machine and obtained of all things a teeny weeny bible. Barbie loved to read it especially before going on a date with Ken...but i degres. At yesterdays book fair a very small girl who had never had the opportunity to turn the crank on such a machine chanced to receive a book made by me! I think we both shared the same degree of delight. Again thank you to James, my dear book selling friend and to his car that got us to the show. Thank you to all the staff and volunteers at the show for again making wayzgoose a lovely time. Many many thanks to all!

No comments:

Blog Archive