Sunday, April 25, 2010

many many thanks



Thank you to all that came to say hello and visited me and my wares yesterday at Wayzgoose.

The day was bright sunny and very very hand made bookish which was indeed grand!

A special thank you to Tamara who loaned me her awesome poetry dispensing machine ,the famed Verse-o-Matic. Thank you to my pal Krissy who helped me get it home. I was delighted to fill the Verse-o-Matic with Kim's Suitcase products especially tiny little books with Japanese paper covers. The use of the vending machine was particularly exciting as when I was a wee girl I happened to take a spin on such a machine and obtained of all things a teeny weeny bible. Barbie loved to read it especially before going on a date with Ken...but i degres. At yesterdays book fair a very small girl who had never had the opportunity to turn the crank on such a machine chanced to receive a book made by me! I think we both shared the same degree of delight. Again thank you to James, my dear book selling friend and to his car that got us to the show. Thank you to all the staff and volunteers at the show for again making wayzgoose a lovely time. Many many thanks to all!

3 comments:

tagskie said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info

minotchka said...

Dear Publisher, Press
We are happy to announce that our new weblog is updated.
We are getting ready for the next bookfair in June. We hope to see you again there. Meanwhile check our weblog for the fair news and also our dictionary section for the small press. And please leave your comments, which will be an inspiration for us.
We have a new section in our blog : “12 or 20 small press questions” which is highly recommended if you want to promote your press and getting to know others involved.
http://torontosmallpress.wordpress.com
If you are interested in an interview please send me an email:
me@minoo.ca

All the best
SmallPressofToronto

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Blog Archive