Friday, November 10, 2006

detail


ornament detail
Originally uploaded by Kim's Suitcase.

of what is this a detail to.. you may ask..

and I shall respond dearest of readers
Please come to
The Fall Toronto Small Press Fair
Saturday November 11th, between 11am and 5pm,
to find out!

The fair will have readings on Saturday evening between 6 and 9pm
and also runs on Sunday (I will be selling my wares on the Saturday)

yes dearest of readers what is that you say?

How do you get to the Fair?

any way you can, and hurry!

it is located this fine year at the Victory Cafe at 581 Markham Street in Toronto, that is the street that is around the corner from the grand and rather flash bargain house known as Honest Ed's.

I do hope you can make it to the Fair dearest of readers, many magical works and words are surely had for mear dollars.

and for now I must get back to my crafting and grafting and wiping the nose of small and kind urchin children, I wish you dear readers
ado, ado.

No comments:

Blog Archive