Thursday, April 13, 2006

Speed


Speed fabric collage card
Originally uploaded by Kim's Suitcase.

from my series of one of a kind fabric collage cards,
a recycled illustration fitting for the theme at illustration friday this week which is 'speed'.

I have a button which is sort of a mantra for me, "Conserve Energy do every thing as slow as possible"

I like turtles, and snails and not being rushed! On my clunker wonderful heavy metal raleigh one speed bicycle i have a bumper sticker that reads "it's a speed thing, you wouln't understand".

4 comments:

carla said...

I like your attitude...why rush around when you can take your time and enjoy the ride:> Your collage is a really nice composition with great colors and patterns!

° said...

like ur concept well done

Susan Mitchell said...

Love it, you always create something fun and special!

Anonymous said...

There is something that is missing here. Remember good credit is helpful and bad credit repair mortgage loan fix repair credit FICO bankruptcy foreclosure equity equifax experian TU Transunion dispute That might improve the interest rate and again lower payments are definitely preferred.

Blog Archive