Friday, September 16, 2005

Psst looky here!

my website has been built by the lovely and talented Tracey Graham.
Her link is on my bio page. If you have a moment it would be grand if
you checked my new new spanking new site out and told me what you think please!!
Still to be added is the navigation icon...i hope for a little suitcase there.
One day too the store really will be full of things for sale.
Currently I am working to get stuff ready for Sunday September 25th
"Word on the Street", this year it happens at Queens Park and is a fun big
literary event, books and word related things. My pal James and I will be
selling our "365 Reason not to Be Bored Calendar" (he is the inventor of this and the author i do the illos ), as well as charms, trinkets
and wordy parafinalia....Please come if you are in Toronto, or even if you are not.
Love and Peace and mini wheats....kim

(p.s. we can be found at word on the street under james' small press name ' 2X4 to the forehead').

7 comments:

EmPrint said...

Your art work is charming. And so is your web site. The navigation needs a little work; I can't get the illustration page, but I'll keep checking back.

Anonymous said...

Oh it's fabulous! As is all of your work.

Unknown said...

oooooheee! It looks SO great! :) I cannot wait for the shop to open!

Cin said...

Kim, I love it!!! the opening page with one of your beautiful suitcases is just wonderful, also the clothes-line navigation for the illustration section with two of my loves featured (catch Mama and flowery wheels), the secret pocket a charming touch, Tracy did a terrific job, congrats on your new site!

Diandra Mae said...

It's fantastic! The design for your site is so clever! I love how you can view each of your tiny pictures by scrolling through the clothesline. I'm jealous. :)

Emily said...

Hi, Kim! Definitely got your surprise package and I need to send you a big thank you!

Love your new site!!!

Also, I'm tagging you! You can read about it on my blog...hehehe : )

Kim's Suitcase said...

Many many thank yous!

Blog Archive